Friendly Chevrolet is an automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership in MN and have won “Dealer of the Year” for the past 7 years!
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job.
Friendly Chevrolet is not your typical car dealership.
As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy, Friendly Chevrolet has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things.
We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
Here at Friendly Chevrolet we pride ourselves on being customer focused.
We know that you, our team member are our most valuable asset.
We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership and have won dealer of the year the past 7 years.
If you don't have automotive experience but are interested in joining an award winning sales team, we want to talk to you!
Our sales team is full of driven, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals.
Benefits * Extensive Paid Sales Training Program
* $3000 sign on bonus with 60-day committment
* Internal Growth * 401k Match
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Family owner and operated
* Heavily involved in giving back to the community
* Base salary + Commission Responsibilities
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
Location/Region: Maple Grove, MN (55311)