Career technical training program, located in Northwest Portland, serving young adults, ages 16-24, is seeking an Office Administration professional to train students for careers in the Office Administration field. Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and certifications:
- MOS Expert: Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Certification.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Knowledge of current technologies utilized in office settings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with students, staff and the business community.
- Use a Trauma Informed Care approach in working with students.
- MOS Master: Microsoft Office Specialist Master Certification or valid Oregon Teaching License/Certification preferred.
- One year instructional experience preferred.
$45,693.53 annual salary. Benefits include company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long term disability insurance, and employee assistance program. Optional medical, dental and vision insurance with 3 medical options. Large portion of premiums are company paid. Other optional benefits include short term disability and additional life insurance. Three weeks paid vacation, two weeks sick leave, and 10 holidays per year.
Interested candidates must apply on line at www.mtcjobs.com, Requisition #21532. Position will be open until filled. Veterans and minorities encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, veterans, minorities, disabled!
Location/Region: Portland Metro