We have an opening on our second shift for a Maintenance Technician in our Tipp City manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for maintenance services during their shift to ensure production standards. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and monitor production equipment on a daily basis.
- Responds to maintenance calls for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Prepares maintenance logs and handles all preventive maintenance to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform a wide variety of general and semi-skilled maintenance activities for the purpose of completing projects within established time frame.
- Handles all machine and lift truck repairs in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and Plant Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* High School Diploma or equivalency.
* Working knowledge of production machinery.
* Knowledge and understanding of basic mechanical, electric lift trucks hydraulic, pneumatics, and welding.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
- Must be able to perform job functions which require: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling, some climbing and balancing, frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling. The job is performed under minimal temperature variations and in a generally hazard free environment.
Hours and Benefits
- Working hours are from 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and must be able to work overtime as needed.
- We offer a competitive wage with incentive pay for good attendance, excellent benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and PTO days, as well as a company paid profit sharing plan.