This is an exciting career with a company that has doubled in size in the last year and will provide you with a stable career and the opportunity for a bright future.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Shop Foreman for a large volume service department.
The responsibilities of this role includes greeting the customer, creating a service repair order based on the customer’s request, and keeping the customer informed of the status of the repair.
The McMahon Truck Centers’ family of dealerships includes locations in Tennessee, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, North and South Carolina.
We are looking to expand our growing team and need quality employees to help us do so.
If you’re looking for a career path and opportunity to grow, submit your application today!
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * FSA – Flexible Spending Account
* Paid time off and vacation * Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability
* Company Paid Life Insurance * Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Family owned and operated PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, communication to the customer, and tech support to technicians while driving repair work through the repair process
* Back up to CSA to advise customer about necessary repairs needed
* Help identify mechanical problems by consulting with the customer and technician
* Communicate to customers with an empathetic, caring approach
* Advise customer about necessary service for routine maintenance and warranty repairs
* Workflow repair orders to the technicians whose skillset best matches the repair needed
* Provide tech support to technicians when needed
* Confer with customer about inspection results and recommend corrective procedures
* Prepare and coordinate with CSA estimate showing parts and labor for service when needed
* Utilize all business technology both provided by the dealer and the manufacturer as directed by Service Manager
* Research vehicle recalls, service & repair information with manufacturers’ websites
* Work with Warranty Manager reviewing repairs for warranty coverage and ensure appropriate warranty policies are being followed in repair procedure
* Ship failed material back to appropriate locations via UCHP
* Ensure repair order is ready for closing by reviewing technician time and notes
* Handle customer complaints at level one – determine if the situation warrants escalating the complaint to the Service Manager.
* Answering incoming phone calls as needed.
* Other duties as assigned Qualifications
* 3-5 years customer service/technical experience in related industry or equivalent with heavy duty truck dealerships (preferred)
* Must work closely with vehicle repair technicians
* Excellent verbal and written skills * Respectable comprehension of dealer business systems and computer skills
* Clean driving record * Must pass drug screen and background check
* Basic technical knowledge or aptitude desired
* Customer service/relations experience desired
* Strong aptitude or experience with computer technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: La Vergne, TN (37086)